0-2 years | Baby Sunglasses – Faded Rainbow
The everyday sun essential. These unisex sunglasses are designed for babies and toddlers up to the age of 2 and offer the ultimate sun protection for little eyes.
They're constructed from innovative eco-friendly G850 Rnew which is made from 45% caster seeds. The use of polarised UV400 lenses means kids can enjoy lots of time outdoors while their little eyes get the maximum protection from the sun.
These sunglasses are flexible, super lightweight and comfortable. They're semi-transparent with a soft touch finish and feature innovative flexible spring hinges, so the arms can be bent beyond 90 degrees, making them perfect for little hands.
Packaged with a soft felt case in a stylish hard cardboard case.
Model pictured is 18 months old.
Leosun polarised sunglasses are in compliance with the following:
- (EU) 2016/425 Regulation
- European Standard EN ISO 12312-1:2013 / A1:2015
- American Standard ANSI Z80.3:2018
- Australian/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1067.1:2016
- Category 3 lenses provide extra protection from both visible and UV light and only allow less than 20% of visible light to penetrate the lenses.
- UV 400 provide nearly 100% protection from harmful ultraviolet light rays.
- Do not use to look directly at the sun.
- Clean with microfibre cloth.
- Discontinue use at first sign of weakness.
- Baby and child sunglasses to be used under the supervision of an adult.