These ‘Learn by Doing’ number flashcards include 24 double-sided Montessori style learning cards. There are two sets of numbers from 0-9, so that your little one can place cards next to each other and count to over a hundred!
On the reverse (of one set) are the corresponding number of dots and, on the other set are the respective words (‘one’, ‘two’ etc) for spelling and association. The pack also contains a plus, minus, times, divide, and equals symbol, providing longevity of learning by helping to create simple sums.
These hands-on cards are ideal to help preschoolers and early years to learn their numbers, boost confidence, and develop more understanding about simple sums.
Caution: it is recommended that children 3 years and under should be supervised when using these flashcards. Cards and packaging should not be chewed or sucked on, doing so may result in small parts causing a choking hazard.
- Age 2+
- Black and white for high contrast with no distractions. No relying on colour matching.
- Each pack comes with 8 fun ways to play with the numbers, helping to learn in a fun and engaging way.
- Each pack is supplied in a sturdy recycled keepsake box.
- The cards are printed on FSC durable paper stock, with a matt laminated finish so they can be wiped clean. The rounded edges making them safe and perfect for little hands. The ink used is 100% eco-friendly and entirely plant-based, manufactured from renewable sources.
- The box is 125mm wide x 165mm length x 22mm depth.
- Each card is A6 105mm x 148mm.
Brand: Happy Little Doers