Planet Earth Sensory Dough
**Please note this item can only be shipped within the UK**
Planet-friendly play dough, made by teachers for little adventurers, using only natural and food-grade ingredients.
This Planet Earth sensory dough is buttermint scented and will eventually mix into a gorgeous blue colour.
- 150g tin.
- CE tested.
- Natural and food-grade ingredients.
- This dough is not suitable for children under 36 months.
- Although it smells delicious, please remember that this play dough is very salty and should not be eaten.
- Colours may vary slightly as all play dough is handmade.
- Because all play dough is handmade, we cannot guarantee that it doesn't contain any traces of nuts or other allergens.
If you look after it, this play dough should last up to 6 months. Keep it stored in its original aluminium tin in a cool, dry place such as a cupboard.
This sensory dough contains the following ingredients:
- Wheat flour
- Cream of tartar
- Coconut oil
- Natural flavouring/Essential oils
- Food colouring
Brand: Little Adventures with Dough