‘Learn by Doing Shapes’ includes 24 double-sided Montessori style 2D and 3D shapes and shapes to trace, all designed specifically to help learn and recognise the number of sides on each shape. They feature a simple dot to dot connection to learn to draw the shape and help understand the number of points and sides.
The shapes included are circle, triangle, square, rectangle, pentagon, hexagon, heptagon, octagon, sphere, cylinder, pyramid, cone, cube and cuboid, oval, diamond, parallelogram, nonagon, decagon, semicircle, crescent, star, trapezium, heart, hemisphere and triangular prism.
Caution: it is recommended that children 3 years and under should be supervised when using these flashcards. Cards and packaging should not be chewed or sucked on, doing so may result in small parts causing a choking hazard.
- Age 2+
- Boosts confidence and develops writing skills.
- Black and white high contrast for two-dimensional shapes and simple colours to separate and highlight three-dimensional shapes.
- Each pack is supplied in a sturdy recycled keepsake box.
- The cards are printed on FSC durable paper stock, with a matt laminated finish so they can be wiped clean. The rounded edges making them safe and perfect for little hands. The ink used is 100% eco-friendly and entirely plant-based, manufactured from renewable sources.
- The box is 125mm wide x 165mm length x 22mm depth.
- Each card is A6 105mm x 148mm.
Brand: Happy Little Doers